Friday, September 24, 2010

Floto Imports Borghasa Italian Leather Handbag


I have been looking at this leather handbag since we put it on our website and I have decided that I am going to ask Santa for it this year. I can't decide which color though,they are all very nice but I am leaning towards the red or brown. The Floto Imports Borghasa Italian Leather Handbag is a great nappa leather purse. I think it is just the right size and I love the fact that this hangbag has a removable cross body strap. Two interior multi purpose pockets and a zipper pocket is great for all the smaller or important things that we sometimes lose in the abyss that is our handbags,you know what I mean, those things that we all put in our purses never to be seen again until we dump the whole handbag. The outside zipper pocket is perfect for your cell phone it gives you easy access and keeps it safe. The bright canvas striped interior really does make it easier to find things besides giving it a stylish look. An 8" strap drop PLUS the detachable cross body strap gives you options on how you want to carry this leather handbag. The nappa leather is soft and durable and gives the colors a beautiful richness. I love this leather handbag! Santa are you listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment