Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Border Leather RZ-04 Hand Tooled Leather Handbag


Where did the year go? I can not believe it is already the end of October . Thanksgiving is a month away and you know what that means, holidays are right around the corner. I am not one of those people who enjoy going to a crowded mall and standing in long lines to do my holiday shopping. The internet is so convenient.
I am always telling my niece Kiana that fashion trends always seem to come back, she just looks at me and rolls her eyes. The leather handbag that I am featuring today is a perfect example. I showed her the Border Leather RZ-04 Hand Tooled Leather Handbag and she loved it, I then told her I carried this type of leather handbag back in the 70's, I got the eye roll once again. This is a beautiful hand tooled leather handbag and the detail is amazing, the handbag has a western flair and deeply etched and beautifully detailed flowers. The interior of this leather purse is fully lined and has two pockets, the outside has a slip pocket as well. The flap over design has a brass colored closure that will keep your things secure and the bottom has metal feet to protect the beautiful leather. This is a beautiful leather hand tooled handbag that is timeless, after all I carried one 35 years ago and to a 13 year old that is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment