Friday, January 21, 2011

Floto Parma Edition - Travel Bags


I think I need a new tote bag, at least that is what I told myself after seeing this new line from Floto Imports. We at LeatherPaks are excited to introduce the Parma Edition Duffle, Tote and Traveler.
Floto Parma Edition Leather is a premium Italian calf-skin that has been tumbled with our special cognac vegetable dye. The result is a soft, natural leather that will get better as it ages - each bag takes on a unique look and darkens like a saddle over time. It's leather tanning the natural way.
These leather bags are so beautiful and timeless that with care could last a life time. Not only is the leather on the bags gorgeous but all the details of this bag are in my opinion close to perfection.
The interior of all these leather bags has a stylish cotton canvas striped lining and zip pockets. The exterior has thick khaki stitching which complements the soft Italian calf-skin leather. Stainless steel hardware with Swiss made RiRi stainless zippers. Metal feet on the bottom of these leather bags gives the leather added protection. Detachable shoulder straps and nicely padded carry handles makes these bags very comfortable to carry. Yep, the more I write about these leather bags the more I think I "need" one. I do a lot of weekend traveling and what better way to showcase our leather bags then to use them myself and believe me I do. So I think it is time for me to tell Walt that we need a couple of new leather bags for when we travel to Texas in April. It can be the Tote or Traveler bag for me (Or both) and the Duffel bag for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment