Thursday, March 10, 2011

Floto Monticello Italian Leather Handbag


Do you have a handbag that you just love to carry? You know the one,that leather handbag that goes with everything and is perfect for you.I think we all have one,mine is a Floto handbag.Their is something about Floto Imports Leather Handbags that always draws me to them, not only is it the workmanship but the styles are timeless and the colors are rich. Today I am going to talk about the Floto Monticello Italian Leather Handbag. This is a medium sized polished leather handbag with the right amount of room for all the things we "need" to carry. This polished leather handbag had a cotton striped lining with an interior zipper pocket and a place for your cell or iphone. This beautiful leather handbag has either stainless steel or brass hardware depending on which color handbag you choose. Exterior end gusset pockets plus a zip pocket gives you more space to securely store things but gives you easy access. Four metal feet help to keep this leather handbag upright and protect the beautiful polished Italian leather. I love my leather Floto handbag and I am sure you will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment