Thursday, May 12, 2011

Floto Parma Edition Italian Leather Calf-Skin Briefcase

I remember when my father was still with us every Fathers Day I could never think of what to get him. It always ended up being a shirt and a tie and I think back at how happy he seemed to receive them but now I know that he was probably thinking "Geez another shirt and tie". Being a blue collar worker my dad really did not need a closet full of dress shirts and ties. Sorry Daddy!
I was looking through our website today to see what we had for Fathers Day gifts and their is so many choices. I picked one particular leather briefcase that I feel is just the right gift for dad. Let me share with you the Parma Edition Italian leather briefcase. This leather briefcase is exceptional with its beautiful leather and thick khaki stitching. With two inside compartments and a center zippered compartment the man in your life will be able to keep his files and briefs in order. Their is a pocket for a cell phone or smart phone and a place for pens with another small place to carry business cards. The outside has two front gusset pockets and the flap over keeps whatever is in them secure but still readily accessible for things like plane tickets. The rear of the Italian leather briefcase has a zippered pocket that will also carry some files and a book so when you are working while traveling it is all right there at your fingertips. Handsome and durable stainless steel hardware and Swiss made RiRi Zippers. A detachable shoulder strap that has a 42/46" drop. With all these features I am very impressed with the functionality of this leather briefcase.
I am not done though, I must tell you about the absolutely beautiful leather.It is Italian leather calf-skin that has been tumbled with a special cognac vegetable dye. The result is a soft, natural leather that will get better as it ages - each bag takes on a unique look and darkens like a saddle over time. If you want something special for dad this is it... The Floto Parma Edition Italian Leather Briefcase, I think he will love it. Happy Fathers Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment